Wednesday 28 November 2012

Necklaces

I think a piece of  jewelry should be something that you wear without thinking about it. it should be not heavy, and must give you a touch of something.

With this idea I have prepared my new necklaces:
 The steel cable allow me to put more and more beads with different light and colours, without adding so much weight!










I use mainly natural semi-precious stones. Smooth or faceted, that doesn't matter if the colours are well combined.

I always think: would I wear something like that?

I know that could narrow my view, but I'm not going to sell you something I wouldn't wear myself!



Sometime this thing becomes a problem, because I want to keep them for myself and not to put them in my shop...

But the marvellous thing about doing jewels yourself is that you can have one and sell another..
;)