Tuesday 9 October 2012

What's new?

Putting my new hobby on Etsy made me think a lot about what I am doing...
Now when I create something I try to be as "original" as possible, though that is not always easy!!

My new life on etsy is also something I am never tired to talk about with my friends. One of them seemed particularly interested in this world, but he is not very confident with computers and social media. He is a goldsmith and he is trying to find a way foe his job in this particular moment.

Thus I thought about a collaboration among us! I cannot but learn from him about jewlry, and I can be of some use to introduce him to social world!

The first result of this collaboration is this woderful pair of earrings:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/111569403/copper-earrings-hammered-very-light 





These beautiful earrings are in copper. a leaf of metal hammered to obtain the particular effect of reflecting light. The greatest thing of these earrings (in my opinion) is that they are particularly light but spactacular, so easy to wear, while give you a touch.

stay tuned to know what is going to come!!

No comments: