Saturday 27 September 2008

more Photos!

These days I had time enough and I wondered trough the blogosphere. By chance I found a beautiful blog (click here to see it). The photos you'll see are wedding photos!

I must confess I am not exactly fond of wedding photos, usually (or at least in Italy) there are people in unnatural pose with strange expression on their faces.

But these are totally different! There are unusual landscape and photos taken during the party or the ceremony that seem to reflect the different personality of people. Probably the best thing is go and see!
Hope you'll enjoy as I did!

4 comments:

qualcosa di bello said...

ooohhhh, claudia!!!...nothing cliche about those beautiful wedding photos. a talented photographer indeed. my favorite~~ the little guy on 23 sept.

Claudia said...

I don't know which is my favourite, but surely he is talented! Go and see his official site too! You can reach it clicking here .

Happy that you enjoyed it!

- A - C - said...

@ claudia | "far & near": scusami ma non ho ricevuto alcuna email da te. prova a rimandarla su hontonidesuka@yahoo.com

grazie!
A.

- A - C - said...

@ claudia: scusa il disturbo e se scrivo come commento ma non ho il tuo indirizzo. Volevo solo informarti che non ho ancora ricevuto nessun email da te. Non so se hai gia' provato a rimandare il tuo testo (se ti interessa ancora ovviamente, a me farebbe molto piacere).

ciao e buona giornata
A.